Wish for Winter

It's been hot & humid here on the Sunshine Coast for the past few days= yucky.
Even though I do sometimes start work as early as 6am and can admit getting up that early when its dark and freezing isn't a highlight of the cold season. That may be the only downside.
I want the cold! I want it to be so cold I can snuggle up with a hot chocolate, wear jeans everyday, have a reason to buy boots, etc. Not to mention winter cooking- I try not to brag but I think my boyfriend is the most amazing cook in the world and we love making things like chicken & pumpkin soup, risotto, etc. Cmon cold weather!
Love LIZ xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sources include: Hanneli Mustaparta, others unknown sorry.

1 love letters:

bridierussell says
April 13, 2010 at 7:20 PM

is that Whitney Port ... SMOKING?! shock horror! i always thought she was a goody-two-shoes!

xox
c