Happy Easter & Happy Birthday

Tomorrow (Sunday) it is Easter and my 19th birthday! So celebrations all round. My boyfriend is also turning 21 in a few days, which is exciting! So this month is full of celebrations and they have allready begun with a big family easter lunch and tonight a mexican birthday dinner for moi! Let the partying begin! Can't wait to road trip to Brisbane & Goldcoast to have a few very fun weekends.
Liz. xo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 Responses to "Happy Easter & Happy Birthday"

the sun is always rising says
April 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM

beautiful photo's and blog ♥
i hope you have an amazing easter and birthday :)
xx

The Beautiful and Glammed says
April 4, 2010 at 4:02 AM

great inspiration pictures and happy birthdat! You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx

bridierussell says
April 4, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Thankyou so much for following & the birthday/easter wishes. I hope you both have a lovely/fun/safe Easter weekend with lots of choc.
Liz. xxx

ElephantGun says
April 4, 2010 at 7:50 PM

lovely pics!
happy birthday :)

bridierussell says
April 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM

AHHH Wish I had've been able to be there on your birthday!
But alas, I was overseas! However........ you are coming to stay at Chateau de Tyson in a few weeks and I've got some delicious plans for your stay :)
I'm so excited to see you and it's been so long.
Ps. Totally have porked up during my holiday, too much food + too much relaxing = too chunky me!!!
Lol
LOVE YOU LIZZZZZZZZZ
XOXOXO
Catttttttt

bridierussell says
April 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I know! I so wish I could have celebrated my bday with you. However I am SO excited to come stay with you in your new apartment! haha 'chateau de tyson'. oh la la. cant wait to see how youve decorated the place so far. it so does not even matter that you gained weight, thats what holidays are for!!!!!!!!!!
love you always,
liz xxx