All that Glitters

 Is not gold...... but it sure looks pretty! Really enjoying subtle metallics and golds.




XOXO Cat




sources: tfs, the selby, olsensanonymous, knightcat

4 Responses to "All that Glitters"

Julia M says
April 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM

This is a lovely collection of pictures, it made me smile! Those Miu Miu shoes get me every time..

bridierussell says
April 22, 2010 at 11:40 AM

im in love with abbys dress! very 20's. and MK & A look so so pretty!
liz x

Jessica Weingarten says
April 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Lovely photos!
Abbey looks stunning! And I really want one of those coral YSL rings. Ugh.

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

bridierussell says
April 22, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I know I tried searching everywhere for a coral YSL arty ring but no-where has any left :(

Abbey looks so stunning and i love that dress.

Miu Miu satin pumps are to die for. they are so pretty

c