Weekend

I have my brother's 21st party to attend, and today is also me & my boyfriend's 2 year anniversary!
Lots of celebrations & fun to be had.
What are you all up to?
Liz x.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Responses to "Weekend"

bridierussell says
April 10, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Well considering I've just been on a long ass flight + sore back + no sleep in sooo long, I shall be spending my weekend SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPING!
I also plan for tomorrow to unpack more and clean the apartment up and do more unpacking from the holiday :)
I miss you liz and wish your brother a happy 21st!
Ps. Congrats to you and the Fry-Meister. You + I + J + G have been together for 2 years, aren't we great couples?! Ah I wanna live with you.
Anyhoo
enough of my long meanderings!
Love you possum
xoxoxo
C

Chrisanthi Ak. says
April 11, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I love the photo of the rings and mary kate olsen's pic.
I adore her<3

http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com