Home is where the heart is

The house I live in right now is ‘home’ to me, I have lived here since I was 5 and it’s where all my memories are. I think ‘home’ is where you feel most comfortable, whether that’s all over the place as long as you are with the people you love or somewhere in particular like a city or a house... Here are some lovely ideas and inspiration for home decor etc. Even though it would be nice to live all over the world in beautiful places like Paris, nowhere would feel quite like home and if you have to make somewhere feel like home- 'Home is what you make it'.
Liz xo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Responses to "Home is where the heart is"