Brand New Day

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love this quote, it is so true, I believe in letting go of the past, having no regrets, most of all learning from your mistakes- each mistake is a golden oppurtunity. Start each new day fresh, to make the most of it. Do the things that make you happy, think of others, help others, make the most of your friends and good times, go and do something different that makes you feel alive.

Liz xo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 Responses to "Brand New Day"

daisy says
September 12, 2010 at 12:33 AM

really nice set of photos! the top image is really cute :)
xx


enthuse-me.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? says
September 12, 2010 at 3:23 AM

Looove these images!
And that is one of my fave quotes to its just so inspirational!
I love when you read quotes like that, it's just makes you feel like you can acheive anything,right?
I totally agree with you too i think everyone should definitly live in the moment!
And thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, so lovely of you Liz!

Romany says
September 12, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Great post. Really important, inspiring message. I must say, I have fallen prey to dwelling on the past more than I should...I have to learn to remember this concept of letting go, and to stop stressing about things I no longer have control over.
Beautiful pictures. I have this small obsession with images of people reading books. There's something about it that I just find really cool.
Romany
xx

Jessica Weingarten says
September 13, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Amazing photos!

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com