Her style

These girls have effortless chic- you know, the ones who would look great in a potato sack.
Liz.xo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 Responses to "Her style"

Rebecca says
September 23, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I was one of your first followers and absolutely love the inspiration you post on your blog, but an outfit post or something would be so cool! :)

http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

bridierussell says
September 23, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Thanks Rebecca!!!
Really appreciate you're loyalty to our blog :)
We have been meaning to get into posting regular outfit posts for ages now.. we will!
Liz xx

Claire. says
September 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I wish there were photos of these girls actually wearing potato sacks - because they truly would look good in them!! Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)
- C xox

Romany says
September 23, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I must say, I can't agree about Blake Lively - I have this complete block with her. She irritates me to no end. And as a result, can't enjoy any of the fashion she sports. It's so silly.
But Olivia Palermo's style is really growing on me. Lovely pics.
Romany
xx

Rohini says
September 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM

They're all so pretty! Blake Lively looks fab in the photos and the second outfit is gorgeous. :)
Xx

bridierussell says
September 23, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I love Blake Lively, she's gorgeous, would easily pull off a potatoe sack and always seems so happy/care free.
I would not be complaining if I were her haha.
Thanks for all your comments girls. Olivia always has amazing style- I didn't even realise that first pic was her till now!!
Liz xx

bridierussell says
September 23, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I HATE BLAKE LIVELY TOO (Cat)
I never enjoy her, she irritates me so. Haha
♥ Love the outfits though
xoxo
Cat