Escapism

LISTENING TO:
Frank Sinatra; Moon River
The Temper Trap; Sweet Disposition & Fader
Bon Iver; Skinny Love
Jack Johnson; It's all understood
Edith Piaf; La Vie En Rose
Led Zeppelin; All of my love
Train; Drops of Jupiter (How does this song never get old??)
Amy Winehouse; He can only hold her

I had a long, boring, mind draining day at work today & all I want is to relax & escape so this playlist is helping! Blogging is too. Just looking at some great photos & inspiring pics... it's strangely relaxing, I;m sure other fellow bloggers feel the same ;D

My job sucks at the moment & in a week or so I will hopefully have my P's (yess freedom!) and I will go & search for a better & more mind-stimulating job to have for the next few months before I travel to Europe. Yes I am still dreaming to win the lotto!
Liz x.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sources: ...Etc, Le Fashion, The Stylish Wanderer...I'm not sure what else sorry!

0 Responses to "Escapism"