G'Morning!

Woke up rather early for my day off... can't sleep, too much things to do! Too many things to enjoy today. Hope you have a fantastic day / night / whenever it is.

It's Australia Day tomorrow and I'm working, how very VERY UN-AUSTRALIAN of me. Why would you even be open on a public holiday whereby peopleare having BBQs and getting drunk???? RIDICULOUS!


How amazing is this Setareh Mohtarez dress?! Rhetorical question.... it's AMAZZZZING. Satisfies my Star Wars obsession...come to think of it, I now remember my random dream last night, twas kinda the end of the world and there were some kind of zombies and stuff around, and I was at a train station and George Lucas was there. Anyway, that's the vague amount I remember of my trippy-ass dreams.


XOXO C

0 Responses to "G'Morning!"