ToughCookie

I am always drawn to more masculine-punk style clothing. Probably because I was such a tom-boy growing up... If I'm ever feeling too girly, I'll chuck on some crazy boot shoes or mess up my hair even more. I could probably never be prissy...But I Don't Care!

Note to Self: Why did I sell my les paul?
Note To Self: Buy a NEW electric guitar.
Note To Self: Buy a black cat sometime in future.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


source: xvii, victorvauthier, tfs,

2 Responses to "ToughCookie"

bridierussell says
November 26, 2009 at 9:17 PM

i hate prissy.
your always gonna pull off the crazy boots or punk-style way more than i ever could.
and i love you for it!
Liz XX

bridierussell says
November 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM

lol cos i'm SUCH A MAN ;) but you definitely pull off girly best though!!! lol xoxox love c