HintOfPink

Okay so some of these pictures are a range of a little to ALOT of pink and how to pull it off without looking like Barbie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved the movie Closer; I think loved and hated because of all the relationship boo-boos. But Natalie sure did have a great performance in it. I think she played the stripper quite well with this pink wig. haha.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pink lips are great.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pink socks are almost greater. LOVE this. So different.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Camilla Belle looks superb and I'm digging the compliment of the top of the shirt to the shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gweneth looks awesome with that bow around the neck of the dress
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lauren Conrad looks a bit ICK for some reason; I can't put my finger on it but maybe it's the hair not suiting the outfit...?. But Britt Bardo looks awesome
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ahhhh Blake; you sure do rock a tight pink dress like no other. How I envy your physique.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rihanna looks fierce in pink jeans.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am so insanely in love with this look of Cameron's (Bless you Rachel Zoe for making Karl alter it!!!). Her hair and lips suit it so much. In the words of Rachel, "I DIE!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And last but not least my crummy little set made on Polyvore of some pink things I dig. Although I would NEVER EVER in my life wear a full-pink outfit - it sickens me. I would probably wear one item pink and the rest black so as to never over-do it. (ala. Legally Blonde...eww)I love the louboutin shoes, Chanel bag, Elle Mcpherson bra and the pink blazer the most.


XOXO Cat


source: google images from heaps of websites

0 Responses to "HintOfPink"