Shopping Spree

I've not been able to spend money in so long I'm having serious withdrawals from shopping and I feel a desperate need to stock up my wardrobe!!! I can't wait to be working again and having an income. I have my eye on so much (online shopping) and I'm going to hang out with Cat soon, to go op shopping and find some awesome vintage stuff. Can't wait to save up a bit of dosh and go on a spree!! woohoo. Liz x
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Responses to "Shopping Spree"

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery says
July 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM

ohmigod i haaate shopping withdrawls! its such a shame that i know them so well. and then i start dreaming about shopping too... ugh.

that snake peice, climbing up the racerback top? amazing!

bridierussell says
July 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I know it's so nice huh!!
Makes me want to do some D.I.Y on a singlet top.
I will satisfy my shopping urges as soon as I get a job.
Liz xo

the sun is always rising says
July 4, 2010 at 6:05 PM

ahhh i know the feeling too well!

bridierussell says
July 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM

AHHH Liz I feel your pain! I shouldn't buy anything because I have to pay off zee credit card (and pay some people back haha) but when we are getting such cute things in at work... I can't control myself!!!
I am buying this really cute one-piece romper, which I will post a photo of so you can see it!!! Kinda insanely in love with it. I'm going to wear it out with my Miu Miu satin pumps :D

on another note: I MISS YOU! And we need to go op-shopping.
I'm gonna go and suss them out on Wednesday when I'm feeling better and not sick and I will note back to you about which ones are good... well I will facebook you :)

LOVE YOU
XOXOXO
Cat
xoxoxo
ps you will get a job soon!

Is This Real Life? says
July 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Oh i love all these pictures so inspiring!
I know what you mean it's so good when you have saved up loads and can go on a massive shopping spree!