Honey I'm home

I'm back from my trip around Europe it was incredible- everything I imagined and more! I visited London, France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands. It was wild, beautiful and so much fun. Eventually I will post some photos. I've missed a lot in the blogging world and it's good to be back! I feel fresh coming home, as I quite my old job before I left (I hated it) and have applied for new jobs today so that's exciting. Plus I am nearly finished my study course, and I will be moving out to the city soon so life is good! Hope you are all well. Liz xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 Responses to "Honey I'm home"

adelaide..like the city says
June 20, 2010 at 2:08 PM

absolutely in love with the patterned jumpsuit!
following xx
www.myspineisthebassline.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? says
June 21, 2010 at 5:37 AM

Ah your trip sounds awesome, cant wait to see all the pictures!

bridierussell says
June 21, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Thanks girls! I love the jumpsuit too it's adorable and the bright colours are great. My trip was amazing & I can't wait to post some photos of the magical places I visited & things I did! Loving both your blogs ladies xxx