SweetDreams

are made of these....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sourced: tfs, wildfoxcouture, rodarte, studdedhearts



GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!

2 Responses to "SweetDreams"

Anonymous

That's one heck of a party

p.s. new 'vegemite' just tastes like vegemite pre mixed with butter, or am I the only one who thinks that?

bridierussell says
August 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Haha. I haven't tasted it yet! I think I'm very scared it'll ruin my love for Vegemite. But it would make sense for them to pre-mix butter into it though... GOOD POINT!
I might have to sacrifice my dignity and buy a small jar of the new stuff to see how it tastes... as long as it's nothing like PROMITE I don't mind :) ;)